The group has received many prestigious awards over the years and is extremely grateful to their dedicated staff and regular patrons.
As a group we have won numerous awards over the years, including:
- Restaurateur of the Year Award from the prestigious Tatler Restaurant Awards
- Holder of Investors in People Award since 2002
- Restaurant Group of the Year – BIBA (Best in Britain Awards)
Individually, the restaurants have received several acclaimed awards:
- Chutney Mary has twice received the Best Indian restaurant in the UK from The Good Curry Guide.
- One of London's Top 20 Restaurants - Evening Standard Eros Award from Fay Maschler - the leading restaurant critic. Twice received the award.
- Best Indian Restaurant in London - ITV Tio Pepe Award
- Best Indian Restaurant in Britain – BIBA (Best in Britain Awards)
- Best Modern Indian Restaurant - Square Meal Guide (For two successive years)
- One of the most Romantic restaurants - London Zagat Guide
- One of the Best Looking Dining rooms in London – Tatler Guide
- Best Indian Restaurant Award - Time Out, the leading London lifestyle magazine.
- The Square Meal Guide has rated it as amongst the 20 best restaurants in London.
- One of the 10 Best Destination & Special Restaurants in the World - National Geographic, in the 'National Geographic's 10 of the Best of Everything'. (No other UK restaurant features in the top 10)
Invited by Buckingham Palace to provide the food for a Diwali Reception of the Queen – one of the first occasions on which an outside caterer has provided food in the Palace.
- Restaurant of the Year Award & New Restaurant of the Year Award - Tio Pepe ITV London Restaurant Awards (First occasion on which either of these awards has been awarded to a non-European restaurant)
- Michelin Star since 2006
- Top Newcomer Award - Zagat London Guide
- Top Newcomer Award – Square Meal Guide
- One of London's Top restaurants for Food - Zagat Guide
- One of Top Private rooms in London – Zagat Guide
- One of the Top 6 Best Value Restaurants in London - Charles Campion's Restaurant Guide
- Top London Restaurant Brand - BBC Olive Magazine
- One of the Top 5 Cheap eats in London - Time Out Guide
- The Best Value Indian Restaurant in London - Square Meal Guide
- One of the Best Buys in London - Zagat London Guide
Our directors have received many prestigious awards and honours including:
- High Sheriff of Greater London.
- Community Award - Asian Voice Political and Public Life Awards
- Restaurant Personality of the Year Award - the Real Curry Guide
- Ranked as amongst the top 10 most highly thought of Indians in Britain - Channel 4 Television Poll
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year - Asian Voice Political and Public Life Awards
- Restaurateur of the Year Award - International Food & Beverage Panel Hall of Fame. (The first occasion a non-European restaurateur has been awarded this honour)